Chapter 12. Working with Tables
• Creating tables from scratch by entering the data manually
• Creating tables by linking with a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
• Managing data links using the Data Link Manager
• Controlling the appearance of tables using table styles
• Modifying tables using grips
• Inserting formulas in a table
A table is an AutoCAD annotation object type that consists of data in rows and columns similar to an accounting spreadsheet. Many of the common spreadsheet features you may be familiar with work exactly the same in AutoCAD tables. It is even possible to paste a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet so that it converts directly into a static AutoCAD table with the desired formatting and fonts. Even ...