Learn about cloud and cloud models and see what Gartner has to say about cloud providers.
About This Video
- Learn the cloud models and evolution of cloud
- Learn about managing Azure with CLI
- Explore the five key characteristics of cloud computing
This course is designed to clear up the many misunderstandings about cloud computing and to give you a crystal clear and easy-to-understand explanation of exactly what it is, how it works, the different options available, the advantages provided, and how much it’s going to cost.
We will have practical examples that you can follow along yourself, so you’ll understand exactly how cloud computing works in the real world.
We will start off with a review in Module 1 of the traditional deployment models of On Premises and Colo so you can understand how cloud changes things, then explain how server virtualization revolutionized data center design and paved the way for the cloud.
You will also understand cloud computing by listing the essential characteristics of cloud services. You’ll learn about the cloud service models of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. The cloud deployment models of public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and community cloud are also covered.
This course is ideal for individuals interested in learning about cloud computing and new entry in cloud space. Individuals with zero prior knowledge of cloud computing can also take up this course.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- The Need for Cloud Computing
- The Definition of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud and Cloud Models
- What is SAAS , PAAS, and IAAS
- Who is Responsible for Data in cloud?
- The Five Key Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- CapEx Versus OpEx
- Cloud Datacenters : Where Are They?
- What is Gartner Saying about Cloud Providers?
- Definition of Cloud Using an Example
- Chapter 2 : Let's Talk Azure
- Chapter 3 : Let's learn AWS
- Title: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Release date: July 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781803232447
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …