This course is designed to clear up the many misunderstandings about cloud computing and to give you a crystal clear and easy-to-understand explanation of exactly what it is, how it works, the different options available, the advantages provided, and how much it’s going to cost.
We will have practical examples that you can follow along yourself, so you’ll understand exactly how cloud computing works in the real world.
We will start off with a review in Module 1 of the traditional deployment models of On Premises and Colo so you can understand how cloud changes things, then explain how server virtualization revolutionized data center design and paved the way for the cloud.
You will also understand cloud computing by listing the essential characteristics of cloud services. You’ll learn about the cloud service models of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. The cloud deployment models of public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and community cloud are also covered.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the need of cloud
- Learn the cloud models and evolution of cloud and understand Azure AD Federation
- Understand SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Learn what cloud computing mean
- Learn the various locations where the datacenters are placed
- Learn how to manage Azure with PowerShell
This course is ideal for individuals interested in learning about cloud computing and new entry in cloud space. Individuals with zero prior knowledge of cloud computing can also take up this course.
About The Author
Anand Rao Nednur: Anand Rao Nednur is a senior technical instructor and cloud consultant. He has worked with large enterprises for about 15 years and has a wide range of technologies in his portfolio. Anand is adept at not just cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, and GCP) but is also well-versed with IAM, security, and automation with PowerShell and Python.
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for various courses. He has been assisting many engineers in lab examinations and securing certifications.
Anand is also a certified seasoned professional holding several certifications and has delivered instructor-led training in several states in India as well as several countries such as the USA, Bahrain, Kenya, and UAE. He has worked as a Microsoft-certified trainer globally for major corporate clients.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- The Need for Cloud Computing
- The Definition of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud and Cloud Models
- What is SAAS , PAAS, and IAAS
- Who is Responsible for Data in cloud?
- The Five Key Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- CapEx Versus OpEx
- Cloud Datacenters : Where Are They?
- What is Gartner Saying about Cloud Providers?
- Definition of Cloud Using an Example
- Chapter 2 : Let's Talk Azure
- Chapter 3 : Let's learn AWS
- Title: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Release date: July 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781803232447
You might also like
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
Practical Python: Learn Python Basics Step by Step - Python 3
Python is one of the most popular programming languages and gives a lot of scope and …
Build a CI/CD Pipeline
Approximately 8 Hours of Video Instruction If your development team is still dealing with manual and …
The Manager's Path
Managing people is difficult wherever you work. But in the tech industry, where management is also …