Develop your digital/online marketing skills and learn web analytics to understand the performance of websites and ad campaigns. Approaches covered will be immediately useful for business or nonprofit organizations. If you are completely new to Google Analytics and you want to learn the basics, this guide will introduce you to the content quickly.
Web analytics is critical to online marketers as they seek to track return on investment and optimize their websites. Introduction to Google Analytics covers the basics of Google Analytics, starting with creating a blog, and monitoring the number of people who see the blog posts and where they come from.
What You'll Learn
Understand basic techniques to generate traffic for a blog or website
Review the performance of a website or campaign
Set up a Shopify account to track ROI
Create and maximize AdWords to track conversion
Discover opportunities offered by Google, including the Google Individual Qualification
Who This Book Is For
Those who need to get up to speed on Google Analytics tools and techniques for business or personal use. This book is also suitable as a student reference.
Table of Contents
- 1. Overview
- 2. Blogalytics
- 3. Getting Traffic for Analytics
- 4. Reviewing Performance of Campaigns
- 5. Fun with E-Commerce Analytics Part I: Shopify
- 6. Fun with E-Commerce Analytics Part II: AdWords
- 7. Fun with E-Commerce Analytics Part III: Gumroad
- 8. Exploring Google Analytics Certification
- Title: Introduction to Google Analytics: A Guide for Absolute Beginners
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484228296