- A. Agarwal and V. K. Garg. Efficient dependency tracking for relevant events in shared-memory systems. In M. K. Aguilera and J. Aspnes, editors, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, PODC 2005, Las Vegas, NV, July 17-20, 2005, pages 19–28. ACM, 2005.
- A. Agarwal, V. K. Garg, and V. A. Ogale. Modeling and analyzing periodic distributed computations. In S. Dolev, J. A. Cobb, M. J. Fischer, and M. Yung, editors, Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems - 12th International Symposium, SSS 2010, New York, NY, September 20-22, 2010. Proceedings, volume 6366 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 191–205. Springer, 2010.
- S. Alagar and S. Venkatesan. Techniques to tackle state explosion in global predicate detection. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 27(8):704–714, 2001.
- G. Birkhoff. Lattice Theory. Providence, RI, 1940. First edition.
- G. Birkhoff. Lattice Theory. Providence, RI, 1948. Second edition.
- G. Birkhoff. Lattice Theory. Providence, RI, 1967. Third edition.
- K. P. Bogart. An obvious proof of fishburn's interval order theorem. Discrete Mathematics, 118(1):21–23, 1993.
- B. Bosek, S. Felsner, K. Kloch, T. Krawczyk, G. Matecki, and P. Micek. On-line chain partitions of orders: a survey. Order, 29:49–73, 2012. DOI: 10.1007/s11083-011- 9197-1.
- N. Caspard, B. Leclerc, and B. Monjardet. Finite Ordered Sets: Concepts, Results and Uses, volume 144. Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- A. Chakraborty ...
Get Introduction to Lattice Theory with Computer Science Applications now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.