- A. Agarwal and V. K. Garg. Efficient dependency tracking for relevant events in shared-memory systems. In M. K. Aguilera and J. Aspnes, editors, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, PODC 2005, Las Vegas, NV, July 17-20, 2005, pages 19–28. ACM, 2005.
- A. Agarwal, V. K. Garg, and V. A. Ogale. Modeling and analyzing periodic distributed computations. In S. Dolev, J. A. Cobb, M. J. Fischer, and M. Yung, editors, Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems - 12th International Symposium, SSS 2010, New York, NY, September 20-22, 2010. Proceedings, volume 6366 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 191–205. Springer, 2010.
- S. Alagar and S. Venkatesan. Techniques to tackle state explosion in global predicate detection. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 27(8):704–714, 2001.
- G. Birkhoff. Lattice Theory. Providence, RI, 1940. First edition.
- G. Birkhoff. Lattice Theory. Providence, RI, 1948. Second edition.
- G. Birkhoff. Lattice Theory. Providence, RI, 1967. Third edition.
- K. P. Bogart. An obvious proof of fishburn's interval order theorem. Discrete Mathematics, 118(1):21–23, 1993.
- B. Bosek, S. Felsner, K. Kloch, T. Krawczyk, G. Matecki, and P. Micek. On-line chain partitions of orders: a survey. Order, 29:49–73, 2012. DOI: 10.1007/s11083-011- 9197-1.
- N. Caspard, B. Leclerc, and B. Monjardet. Finite Ordered Sets: Concepts, Results and Uses, volume 144. Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- A. Chakraborty ...
Get Introduction to Lattice Theory with Computer Science Applications now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.