• What are the aesthetics of sound?
• What types of mics are available?
• How are mics selected and placed?
• How is sound measured and controlled?
• What does sound perspective mean?
• How are sound signals connected?
This chapter explores audio production techniques and equipment used to record and control high-quality sound and sound perspectives. Quality audio is extremely important in media production. Poor-quality sounds can destroy the impact of high-quality visuals. High-quality sounds not only enhance accompanying visuals. They can directly affect emotions and develop additional creative dimensions and responses.
Some directors feel that sounds and visual images should be almost ...