Design and Graphics
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
• What are the aesthetic choices of graphics?
• What are the elements of design?
• How do composition factors affect graphics?
• What are graphic applications in digital productions?
• How is scene design used in digital productions?
Almost every object that human beings create reflects the product of a conscious design that organizes spatial forms. Graphic design involves the creation and coordination of many different production elements, including sets, properties, costumes, and performer makeup. It also involves computer-generated titles, backgrounds, and objects. Graphic designers rely on basic design principles, such as design elements, color, and composition. These basic ...