• How do digital and analog cameras differ?
• What determines how a camera is placed and operated?
• What part do lenses and optics play in camera operation?
• What types of digital cameras are used today?
• How do film and video cameras differ?
Camera operators try to provide directors with the best possible pictures that will enhance a particular aesthetic approach. To accomplish this goal, they must know how to use basic image framing, composition, and camera movements and how to control numerous technical devices of the camera and lens. To record clear and distinct images, for example, camera operators must understand how lenses work and then place key information in sharp focus. Significant image ...