• What are the aesthetic choices of graphics?
• What are the principles of graphics?
• How is animation defined?
• What are the types of animation?
• What are graphic applications in digital productions?
• How do digital effects differ from optical or physical effects?
Graphic functions can be divided into two categories: digitally created and physically created. In the studio, this includes the creation of scenery, props, and backgrounds. Graphics focus on the arrangement of letters, symbols, and visuals within the frame and the creation of complete backgrounds or virtual settings. All of the aspects of graphic design must be coordinated with one another to affect a ...