In this Introduction to Modern Client-Side Programming training course, expert author Matt Frisbie will teach you about a number of new web development concepts. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with any of these concepts is required.
You will start by learning about ES6, then jump into learning about web components, including HTML imports and templates, shadow DOM, and custom elements. From there, Matt will teach you about TypeScript, ReactJS, and AngularJS 2. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you about Meteor.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have gained a solid understanding of these new web development concepts. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of contents
- Web Components
- Introduction To React 00:01:40
- JSX, Classes, And Elements 00:07:04
- Events, Props, And State 00:05:48
- Putting It All Together - Building A Simple Chatroom 00:03:43
- Flux And React Native 00:02:21
- AngularJS 2
- Wrap Up 00:00:45
- Title: Introduction to Modern Client-Side Programming
- Release date: September 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771374842
You might also like
Design Patterns in the Real World, an Analysis-Based Approach
Alan Holub takes coders deep into the reality of Gang-of-Four design patterns, those reusable guides to …
8+ Hours of Video Instruction It can be difficult for developers familiar with Java and other …