Filing Business and Personal Tax Returns
In This Chapter
- Reporting business income on your business income tax return
- Business tax information that flows to your individual income tax return
- State income taxes for business
- Forms to help you file your personal taxes
- Personal federal and state returns
- When to seek professional assistance
As a business owner, your personal income tax return has some new complications. You might look back fondly on the days before you had a business of completing Form 1040EZ or the simplified Form 1040A, but the rewards of business ownership often outweigh the additional complexities at tax time.
In this ...