Chapter 4. Using and customizing table views
This chapter covers
- Using table views and table view controllers
- Implementing prototype table view cells
- Handling selection of rows within the table view
- Utilizing the Assets Library framework to retrieve photos
- Using table views to list photo albums
It’s inevitable that you’ll need to organize and display something as either a list or a grid. If you think of the applications you often use, you’ll realize that almost all of them have views where information is displayed to you in this manner. Our Hello Time app is one of the very few examples where you don’t display anything in a list or grid format. The Photos app shows a grid of all of your photos or videos using a collection view. The Contacts ...