The essential skills and technologies needed for iOS development in one handy guide!
The unprecedented popularity of iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, has led to a development boom. If you're eager to become part of the action, then this is the book for you! Packed with must-have information on iOS development, this handy guide covers Objective-C, Xcode, Frameworks, and sound design principles and explains how to upload an app to the app store and integrate apps with the latest advances that Apple offers developers. The featured tips and tricks will get you up and running and sharpen your skills as an iOS developer.
Gets savvy beginning developers started with iOS development while also keeping experienced iOS developers up to date on the latest in this field
Features easy-to-follow instructions on the strong and stable iOS platform
iOS Development Portable Genius covers all the essentials you need to get started with iOS development today.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: How Can I Start Developing for iOS?
- Chapter 2: How Do I Get Started with Xcode?
- Chapter 3: How Do I Build and Run an Application?
- Chapter 4: What Are Applications Made Of?
- Chapter 5: How Do I Create Code?
- Chapter 6: How Do I Use Objects in My Code?
- Chapter 7: How Can I Use Objects to Manage Data and Schedule Events?
- Chapter 8: How Do I Handle Input from the User?
- Chapter 9: What Are Frameworks and How Do I Use Them?
- Chapter 10: How Do I Add Custom Graphics to My App?
- Chapter 11: How Do I Add Other Standard App Features?
- Chapter 12: How Do I Test and Fix My App?
- Chapter 13: How Do I Distribute Apps for Sale and Testing?
- Appendix A: C Cheat Sheet
- Title: iOS App Development Portable Genius
- Release date: August 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118329894