To animate UIViews, perform the following steps:
- Create a new Xcode project with the Master-Details template and name it UIViewAnimation.
- The project will be created with the navigation controller template, where you will find a master screen where you can add new cells representing the current time and you will see a details screen when you click on it.
- We will change the native animation of the navigation controller that you see when you push and pop between view controllers.
- Now, let's create a new Swift file. Name the file NavigationFlipAnimator to create a class with the name NavigationFlipAnimator and extend it from NSObject.
- The class will act as an animator for the navigation controller classes. That's why we will ...