- Install Carthage in your system; you can download the latest version, Carthage.pkg, from the following URL: https://github.com/Carthage/Carthage/releases
- If you are already familiar with Carthage and it's already installed in your system, you can skip to step 5.
- To install a third-party library, we will use a dependency manager tool to organize these dependencies. In the previous chapters, we talked about an awesome tool, which is Cocoapods. To learn something new in this chapter, we will install a third-party library using another tool, which is Carthage.
- Create a new Xcode project with the Single View Application template and with name the KeychainDemo.
- Once Carthage is installed, you can start adding frameworks to your ...
Get iOS Programming Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.