- Open the storyboard file in the demo project. Select the initial view controller and click on Editor | Embed In | Navigation Controller.
- Change the title of the navigation bar to Add Reminder.
- Add a text field at the top of the screen to act as a title for the reminder.
- Then, add a text view below the text field so that the user can enter a body for the reminder.
- Below the text view, add a date picker so that the user can choose the date and time of the reminder.
- Add a navigation bar button at the right to add the reminder when the user clicks on it.
- Add IBOutlets and IBActions to the UI components, as follows:
@IBOutlet weak var titleTextField: UITextField! @IBOutlet weak var reminderDatePicker: UIDatePicker! @IBOutlet ...
Get iOS Programming Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.