- Create a new project and choose the Tabbed Application template:
- Click on Next, and in product name, type PlayWithStoryboard or any other name you like.
- Open Main.storyboard:
- You will see a tab bar controller with two view controllers, referenced by segues.
- Let's now add a third view controller to the tab bar controller. Drag View Controller from Object Library, and add a UILabel in the center of the screen with the text Third View.
- To add the view controller to the tab bar controller, click on the Tab Bar Controller in ...
Get iOS Programming Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.