- Let's create a new Xcode project to see this in action. Create a new project with template Page-Based Application.
- Try to run the project; you will see something like this:
- You will see a page view controller that displays a white subview and a month title. You can navigate between the pages using swipe and curl animation.
- What will you do if this view controller is the subview of other view controllers in your app, or it's a reusable component? We will reuse it using container view.
- Let's create a new view controller with a green background. Drag the arrow from the RootViewController to the new view controller to make it ...
Get iOS Programming Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.