5. Using Siri and Dictation to Interact with Your iOS Device
In this Chapter
• How to introduce yourself to Siri
• How to use Siri with your iPhone or iPad
• How to utilize Siri with your favorite apps
• Use the Dictation feature as an alternative to the virtual keyboard
Even if you’re a jaded iPhone or iPad-user who seldom gets excited by new technological gadgets, it’s virtually impossible not to be impressed by the enhancements made to the Siri feature that’s incorporated into iOS 6. While Siri was first introduced on the iPhone 4S in conjunction with iOS 5, it’s now been enhanced and works with the iPhone 5, 3rd/4th generation iPad, and the iPad mini.
Thanks to Siri, instead of having to utilize the touchscreen to interact with your phone ...