6. Sync and Share Files Using iCloud
In this Chapter
• How to get started using Apple’s iCloud service
• How to synch files, documents, and data via iCloud
• How to use iCloud Backup instead of iTunes Sync to back up your iOS devices
• How to take advantage of My Photo Stream and Shared Photo Streams
iOS 6 includes full integration with Apple’s iCloud online-based file-sharing service, which was enhanced with this version of the operating system. Initially, you might think that iCloud is just another cloud-based file-sharing service. However, for iOS 6 users, it does much more than simply allow you to store content on a remote server that’s located somewhere in cyberspace. In fact, iCloud introduces a handful of new features and functions to ...