12. Make and Receive Calls with an iPhone
In this Chapter
• How to use the calling features you’ll find useful
• How to manage Favorites, Recents, Contacts, and Voicemail
• How to participating in Conference Calls
• Use the new Reply With Message and Remind Me Later features when receiving a call
Although your iPhone is capable of handling a wide range of tasks, one of its core, fundamental purposes is to serve as a feature-packed cellphone. Your iPhone is capable of making and receiving voice calls using a wireless service provider that you selected when the phone was acquired. The Phone app that comes preinstalled on your iPhone offers a vast selection of calling features that make it easy to stay in touch with people.
If you’re an ...