Gearing Up for Productivity
In this part . . .
- All about the best iPad office productivity suite: Apple’s iWork.
- Everyone uses Microsoft Office, and so can your iPad.
- Got Google? Here’s how to use the Google Apps office suite.
- When a full-fledged office suite is overkill, the iPad has simpler alternatives for writing.
- Take note of that! From quick jots to sketches to voice memos, there’s an app for that.
- How to be organized anywhere: Using your iPad to manage tasks and to-dos.
- Great idea! Your iPad as a brainstorming companion.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.