Save yourself time, hassle, and confusion with this essential guide to the iPhone!
The popularity of the iPhone continues to grow every day and shows no sign of slowing down. Now that you've got the latest and greatest iPhone, it's time you discovered all the best and most fun ways to use it! This handy guide presents you with all the important and interesting information you want to know, in a hip, helpful way. Packed with tips, tricks, and techniques, this new edition covers all the practical angles as well as the newest and coolest features, such as iOS 7, Siri, FaceTime video calling, HD video recording, multitasking, and much more.
Reveals numerous tips, tricks, and techniques in a handy trim size to help you get the most out of your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c
Features the hip, practical Portable Genius approach, designed to show you the key features that keep your digital lifestyle moving right along
Highlights innovative ways to complete various tasks and spare you hassle and aggravation
Details working with the newest features, including iOS 6.1, Siri, FaceTime, HD video recording and editing, multitasking, and more
iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c Portable Genius is all you need to make the most of your iPhone.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: How Do I Start Using My iPhone?
- Chapter 2: How Do I Configure My iPhone?
- Chapter 3: How Do I Connect My iPhone to a Network?
- Chapter 4: How Can I Get More Out of the Phone App?
- Chapter 5: How Can I Make the Most of iPhone Web Surfing?
- Chapter 6: How Do I Maximize iPhone E-mail?
- Chapter 7: How Do I Synchronize My iPhone?
- Chapter 8: How Can I Get More Out of Audio Features on My iPhone?
- Chapter 9: How Do I Max Out My iPhone's Photo and Video Features?
- Chapter 10: Can I Use My iPhone to Manage Contacts and Appointments?
- Chapter 11: How Do I Use My iPhone to Navigate My World?
- Chapter 12: How Do I Manage My E-book Library?
- Chapter 13: How Do I Keep My Life in Sync with iCloud?
- Chapter 14: How Do I Fix My iPhone?
- Title: iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C Portable Genius
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118677797
You might also like
Leadership Blindspots: How Successful Leaders Identify and Overcome the Weaknesses That Matter
Good leaders become great by skillfully managing their own vulnerabilities Leadership Blindspots: How Successful Leaders Identify …
Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection: Governance and Effective Practices
Step-by-step guidance for board members and executives on preventing and detecting accounting fraud In the wake …
Managing the Matrix: The Secret to Surviving and Thriving in Your Organization
A comprehensive guide to excelling in a complex matrix organization Debra was not in a good …
Higher Order Basis Based Integral Equation Solver (HOBBIES)
The latest in parallel EM solutions with both in-core and out-of-core solvers The solution of complex …