At the conclusion of this chapter, you should be able to
- define the need for a criticality approach to content selection
- list the four levels of objective criticality
- list the five criticality rubrics
- define the key elements of each criticality level
- provide at least one example for each of the five criticality rubrics.
Making Tough Content Decisions
It is the rare course that has just the right amount of content for time allocated for implementation. It always seems as though you either have too little time or too much content. Although some decisions about ...