At the conclusion of this chapter, you should be able to
- define the development phase of ISD
- list several aspects of development that require reviewing when developing materials
- give several reasons why pilot testing is essential when designing a curriculum
- describe why a train-the-trainer course may be necessary
- list several things to consider when designing a train-the-trainer course.
The development phase of ISD is the link that connects the design process with the implementation of a project. Plans and prototypes move to realization as the designer moves materials to a final draft stage. ...