Learn about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard at your own pace. This self-paced online course provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve compliance, including:
• Understanding management system documentation and the requirements of ISO 27001.
• Planning, scoping, and communication throughout your ISO 27001 project.
• The key steps involved in an ISO 27001 risk assessment. What does this training course cover?
• An overview of available standards and management system documentation. • The benefits of ISMS certification.
• An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
• Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
• The core elements of an ISMS.
• The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
• An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
Exam - If you would like to purchase the exam please use the following link - https://www.itgovernance.co.uk/shop/product/certified-iso-27001-isms-foundation-cis-f-exam-voucher
- Title: ISO 27001 ISMS Foundation Training Course
- Release date: January 2021
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: None
You might also like
ISO 27001 controls – A guide to implementing and auditing
Ideal for information security managers, auditors, consultants and organisations preparing for ISO 27001 certification, this book …
Finding Your Cyber Security Path
So, you want to start a career in cyber security but don't know where to begin? …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
Docker for the Absolute Beginner - Hands-On
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, deploy, and run distributed applications …