ISO 9001:2015 – A Pocket Guide is a handy reference book that provides an overview of the ISO 9001 quality management standard. This is the perfect introduction to the Standard, and will help ensure the quality of your products and services, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance your business’s efficiency.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: What is a Quality Management System?
- Chapter 2: A Brief History of Quality Management and ISO 9001
- Chapter 3: Useful Definitions
- Chapter 4: Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Chapter 5: Context of the organization
Chapter 6: Certification
- Do I have to certify?
- Certification is an expensive disruption
- There’s so much documentation involved
- Certification won’t guarantee quality
- Can’t my customers audit my quality processes instead of paying for a certification body?
- The certification auditor is just looking for problems
- Maintaining quality
- ISO 9001 Resources
- ITG Resources
- Title: ISO 9001:2015 A Pocket Guide
- Release date: May 2016
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849288132
You might also like
The Beginners 2022 Cyber Security Awareness Training Course
Learn about the several ways to prevent yourself from various kinds of hacks on the Internet. …
Learning SQL, 3rd Edition
As data floods into your company, you need to put it to work right away—and SQL …
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
OverviewThe CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) Complete Video Course is an engaging self-paced video training solution …
CISSP, 3rd Edition
27+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview: CISSP Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition, is your full study …