Book descriptionISO 9001:2015 – A Pocket Guide is a handy reference book that provides an overview of the ISO 9001 quality management standard. This is the perfect introduction to the Standard, and will help ensure the quality of your products and services, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance your business’s efficiency.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: What is a Quality Management System?
- Chapter 2: A Brief History of Quality Management and ISO 9001
- Chapter 3: Useful Definitions
- Chapter 4: Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Chapter 5: Context of the organization
Chapter 6: Certification
- Do I have to certify?
- Certification is an expensive disruption
- There’s so much documentation involved
- Certification won’t guarantee quality
- Can’t my customers audit my quality processes instead of paying for a certification body?
- The certification auditor is just looking for problems
- Maintaining quality
- ISO 9001 Resources
- ITG Resources
- Title: ISO 9001:2015 A Pocket Guide
- Release date: May 2016
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849288132
You might also like
Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation
The first of its kind—a Value Stream Mapping book written for those in service and office …
The Handbook for Quality Management, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
The definitive guide to organizational excellence--completely updated Fully revised for the latest American Society for Quality …
(ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 8th Edition
CISSP Study Guide - fully updated for the 2018 CISSP Body of Knowledge CISSP (ISC)2 Certified …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …