Book descriptionISO 9001:2015 – A Pocket Guide is a handy reference book that provides an overview of the ISO 9001 quality management standard. This is the perfect introduction to the Standard, and will help ensure the quality of your products and services, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance your business’s efficiency.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: What is a Quality Management System?
- Chapter 2: A Brief History of Quality Management and ISO 9001
- Chapter 3: Useful Definitions
- Chapter 4: Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Chapter 5: Context of the organization
Chapter 6: Certification
- Do I have to certify?
- Certification is an expensive disruption
- There’s so much documentation involved
- Certification won’t guarantee quality
- Can’t my customers audit my quality processes instead of paying for a certification body?
- The certification auditor is just looking for problems
- Maintaining quality
- ISO 9001 Resources
- ITG Resources
- Title: ISO 9001:2015 A Pocket Guide
- Release date: May 2016
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849288132
You might also like
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Introducing Python, 2nd Edition
Easy to understand and fun to read, this updated edition of Introducing Python is ideal for …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python teaches simple programming skills to automate everyday computer tasks.
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …