- Abe, S. (2006). Towards a Beautiful Country. Tokyo: Vertical.
- Abe, S. (2013, September 25). Address by H.E. Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, at the New York Stock Exchange. Retrieved from http://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/96_abe/statement/201309/25nyse_e.html.
- Adelstein, J. (2010). Tokyo Vice: An American Reporter on the Police Beat in Japan. Tokyo: Vintage.
- Adelstein, J. (2011, September 23). “Yakuza Goes Hollywood.” Daily Beast.
- Adelstein, J. (2013, November 30). “Japan: The New Uzbekistan of Press Freedom in Asia.” Japan Times.
- Akerlof, G., and R. Shiller (2009). Animal Spirits. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Alexander, E. (2013, May 28). “Prada vs. the UN.” Vogue.
- Associated Press. (2003, July 6). “Japan’s Quietly Accepted Discrimination Surfaces.” Taipei Times.
- Automotive News. (2002, February 7). “U.S. Automakers Seek White House Action on Weak Yen.”
- Bank of Japan Media Center. (2010, October 10). “Economic Policy Challenges Lying Ahead.” Transcript.
- Bartlett, B. (2012, May 29). “Economix: Republican Keynesians.” New York Times.
- Benedict, R. (1946). The Chrysanthemum and the Sword. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Blustein, P. (2001). The Chastening. Cambridge: Perseus Books Group.
- Bremmer, I. (2012). Every Nation for Itself: Winners and Losers in a G-Zero World. New York: Portfolio Hardcover.
- Brooke, J. (2002, January 30). “Japan’s Foreign Minister Is Fired after Months of Feuding.” New York Times.
- Byron, C. (1981, March 30). “The World’s Toughest ...
Get Japanization: What the World Can Learn from Japan's Lost Decades now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.