Chapter 15: Introducing Swing
1. In general, AWT components are heavyweight and Swing components are lightweight.
2. Can the look and feel of a Swing component be changed? If so, what feature enables this?
Yes. Swing’s pluggable look and feel is the feature that enables this.
3. What is the most commonly used top-level container for an application?
4. Top-level containers have several panes. To what pane are components added?
5. Show how to construct a label that contains the message “Select an entry from the list”.
6. All interaction with GUI components must take place on what thread?
7. What is the ...