Arrays in Java
- To explain how to declare one-dimensional, two-dimensional and multidimensional arrays
- To explain different array types
- To make developers learn how to choose arrays
- To illustrate accessing one-dimensional array elements with StudentMarks application
- To develop application for sequential search
- To develop application for binary search
- To implement BiggestN application with for-each statement
- To develop application for Euclidean distance
- To develop application for reversing an array
- To explain two-dimensional arrays by implementing TopStudent application
- To understand three-dimensional arrays by storing semester-wise marks
- To find the transpose of a two-dimensional matrix
In the CalcGrade ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.