Inheritance and Polymorphism
- To introduce constructor, its importance and functionality
- To explain default constructor
- To explain constructor with parameters or arguments
- To define overloaded constructors
- To introduce Math class from java.lang package
- To explain different methods of Character class
- To create immutable strings with String class
- To manipulate strings with StringBuffer class
- To manipulate strings using StringBuilder class
- To explain inheritance and its types
- To call base class constructor, data members and member functions
- To implement Object-Oriented Dog application
- To introduce polymorphism with Instrument class
- To differentiate aggregation from inheritance
- To introduce java.lang.Object class
- To check ...
Get JAVA Programming now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.