1. What is the name of the open-source development environment you will use throughout this book?
2. True or false? You should download the version of NetBeans for All Developers.
False. You just need the version for JavaFX Developers.
3. True or false? The Java JDK will be installed for you automatically if needed (if you have the JRE installed).
4. Which NetBeans settings can you accept the default values for during installation?
The default NetBeans IDE path and the Java JDK installation path
5. What is the difference between the JavaFX SDK and the Java JDK?
The Java JDK is used to develop and compile in Java. The JavaFX SDK is based on the Java JDK and is used for JavaFX development. ...