The Document Object Model (DOM) is an object that contains a data representation of the page elements. The DOM is structured in a tree-like format, as objects that comprise the webpage and content of the HTML web document. Document Object Model (DOM) is a programming interface for HTML documents, that is, the logical structure of a page and how the page content can be accessed and manipulated.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to use the DOM and develop skills in how to manipulate the DOM within your website.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about page clickers and random words maker
About The Author
Table of contents
- Looping Through Array Contents forEach Methods and For Loops for Array Data
- DOM Mouse and Keyboard Events Page Event Listeners Create Interactions
- Page Clickers Create Dynamic Interactive Click Counters
- Scrollbar Scroll Tracker Calculate the Scroll Position on the Page
- Release date: August 2022
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838559687
You might also like
From the beginning to the end, learn and master the DOM (Document Object Model) in simple …
The Document Object Model (DOM) is the data representation of the objects that comprise the structure …