About This Book
- Explore the concepts of object-oriented programming
Who This Book Is For
If you've never written code before or you are completely new to the world of web programming, then this book is the right choice for you. This book is for kids of age 10 years and above and parents who are completely new to the world of programming and want to get introduced to programming.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to work with Google Developer tools to iterate, debug and profile your code
- Develop a Battleship game using the basic concepts of HTML and CSS
- Create our own version of Pac Man game.
- Discover the vital concepts of object-oriented programming
Style and approach
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- About the Reviewer
- 3. Introducing HTML and CSS
- 4. Diving a Bit Deeper
- 5. Ahoy! Sailing into Battle
- 6. Exploring the Benefits of jQuery
- 7. Introducing the Canvas
8. Building Rat-man!
- Game user interface
- Adding functionalities to the game
- Images for Rat-man!
- Adding images to our cats
- Draw the canvas
- Playing the game
- 9. Tidying up Your Code Using OOP
- Release date: January 2016
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781785287176