No credit card required
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To control the appearance of a website by creating style sheets.
• To use a style sheet to give all the pages of a website the same look and feel.
• To use the class attribute to apply styles.
• To specify the precise font, size, color and other properties of displayed text.
• To specify element backgrounds and colors.
• To understand the box model and how to control margins, borders and padding.
• To use style sheets to separate presentation from content.
Fashions fade, style is eternal.—Yves Saint Laurent
A style does not go out of style as long as it adapts itself to its period. When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it ...