Chapter 12. ATM Case Study, Part 1: Object-Oriented Design with the UML
Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Always design a thing by considering it in its next larger context.
Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song.
The Wright brothers’ design ... allowed them to survive long enough to learn how to fly.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• A simple object-oriented design methodology.
• What a requirements document is.
• To identify classes and class attributes from a requirements document.
• To identify objects’ states, activities and operations from a requirements document.
• To determine the collaborations among objects in a system.
• To work with ...
Get Java™ for Programmers: Deitel Developer Series, Second Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.