In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To write simple Java applications.
• Input and output statements.
• Java’s primitive types.
• Arithmetic operators.
• The precedence of arithmetic operators.
• Decision-making statements.
• Relational and equality operators.
What’s in a name?
That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.
When faced with a decision, I always ask, “What would be the most fun?”
“Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly. “I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone: “so I can’t take more.” “You mean you can’t take less,” said the Hatter: “it’s very easy to take more than nothing.”
—Lewis Carroll ...