3. Introduction to Classes and Objects
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• What classes, objects, methods and instance variables are.
• How to declare a class and use it to create an object.
• How to declare methods in a class to implement the class’s behaviors.
• How to declare instance variables in a class to implement the class’s attributes.
• How to call an object’s methods to make those methods perform their tasks.
• The differences between instance variables of a class and local variables of a method.
• How to use a constructor to ensure that an object’s data is initialized when the object is created.
• The differences between primitive and reference types.
You will see something new. Two things. And I call them Thing One and ...