25. Strings, Characters and Regular Expressions
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To create and manipulate immutable character string objects of class
• To create and manipulates mutable character string objects of class
• To create and manipulate objects of class
• To use a
StringTokenizer object to break a
String object into tokens.
• To use regular expressions to validate
String data entered into an application.
The chief defect of Henry King Was chewing little bits of string.
Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences.
—William Strunk, Jr.
I have made this letter longer than usual, because I lack the time to ...