- Now let's create a TestNG class:
- Provide a Class name:
- Give a Package name and click on Finish.
- The newly created class will look like the following screenshot:
- Right-click on the test file and click on TestNG, convert to TestNG.
- It will create a testing.xml file that has details about the test suite.
- Right-click on Project and click on Run Configurations.
- Right-click on TestNG and click on New:
- Provide the Project ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.