- Install the AWS Elastic Beanstalk Publisher plugin. For more details, visit https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/AWS+Beanstalk+Publisher+Plugin:
- A new section will come up in Post-build Actions for Elastic Beanstalk.
- Click on the Jenkins dashboard and select Credentials; add your AWS Credentials.
- Go to your Jenkins build and select AWS Credentials, which is set in the global configuration.
- Select AWS Region from the list and click on Get Available Applications. As we have created a sample application, it will show up like this.
- In EnvironmentLookup, provide an environment ID in the Get Environments By Name box and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.