- Install the AWS Elastic Beanstalk Publisher plugin. For more details, visit https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/AWS+Beanstalk+Publisher+Plugin:
- A new section will come up in Post-build Actions for Elastic Beanstalk.
- Click on the Jenkins dashboard and select Credentials; add your AWS Credentials.
- Go to your Jenkins build and select AWS Credentials, which is set in the global configuration.
- Select AWS Region from the list and click on Get Available Applications. As we have created a sample application, it will show up like this.
- In EnvironmentLookup, provide an environment ID in the Get Environments By Name box and ...
Get Jenkins 2.x Continuous Integration Cookbook - Third Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.