- Go to the Jenkins dashboard and click on Manage Jenkins. Go to Manage Plugins and in the Available tab find the SonarQube plugin.
- Click on Install without restart:
- Go to the Jenkins dashboard and click on Manage Jenkins.
- Click on Configure system and find the SonarQube section.
- Now, let's go to SonarQube to get the token to integrate Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Once SonarQube is up and running, open the browser at http://localhost:9000 to visit the SonarQube dashboard:
- Click on Login and give the default username and password ...
Get Jenkins 2.x Continuous Integration Cookbook - Third Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.