- Go to the Jenkins dashboard and click on Manage Jenkins. Go to Manage Plugins and in the Available tab find the SonarQube plugin.
- Click on Install without restart:
- Go to the Jenkins dashboard and click on Manage Jenkins.
- Click on Configure system and find the SonarQube section.
- Now, let's go to SonarQube to get the token to integrate Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Once SonarQube is up and running, open the browser at http://localhost:9000 to visit the SonarQube dashboard:
- Click on Login and give the default username and password ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.