- Create a Maven Project in Jenkins.
- Select any GitHub project that has Cucumber integrated in it and which generates a .JSON file as a report:
- Configure Root POM and the test goal in the Build section:
- Select Cucumber reports from Post-build Actions.
- Add the *.json file that will be generated after the test execution:
- Save the build job.
- Click on Build now.
- Go to the Console Output and verify the test execution logs: ...
Get Jenkins 2.x Continuous Integration Cookbook - Third Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.