- Create a Maven Project in Jenkins.
- Select any GitHub project that has Cucumber integrated in it and which generates a .JSON file as a report:
- Configure Root POM and the test goal in the Build section:
- Select Cucumber reports from Post-build Actions.
- Add the *.json file that will be generated after the test execution:
- Save the build job.
- Click on Build now.
- Go to the Console Output and verify the test execution logs: ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.