In the previous chapter, we looked at using Jira for normal business projects, a feature that is provided by Jira Core and is also available in Jira Software. In this chapter, we will focus on the two project templates that are exclusive to Jira Software, which are Scrum and Kanban. We will look at a brief overview of each of the agile methodologies, and look at how you can use Jira for both.
By the end of this chapter, you will have learned about the following topics:
- Jira Software project templates
- How to run a project using Jira's Scrum support
- Grooming and managing your backlog
- Estimating work with Scrum
- How to run a project using Jira's Kanban support
- Identifying inefficiencies in your process with Kanban ...