The following conventions help you relate written material to information that you see on your screen.
• Sample data table names, column names, pathnames, filenames, file extensions, and folders appear in Helvetica font.
• Code appears in Lucida Sans Typewriter font.
• Code output appears in Lucida Sans Typewriter italic font and is indented farther than the preceding code.
• Helvetica bold formatting indicates items that you select to complete a task:
‒ check boxes
‒ list names that are selectable
‒ tab names
‒ text boxes
• The following items appear in italics:
‒ words or phrases that are important or have definitions specific to JMP
‒ book titles
• Features that are ...
Get JMP 11 JSL Syntax Reference, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.