Time for action — add a module to the site
You are logged in to the backend of the site and want to add a block with links to the most read articles on the site. Let's add this block (or as Joomla calls it, a module).
- Navigate to Extensions | Module Manager | New. A pop-up screen appears, showing the available module types:
- Click on the name of the module type that you want to add, Most Read Content.
- The Module Manager: Module Most Read Content screen opens. This is where you manage the settings of this module. Change the details as follows:
- Title: enter a title that will appear above the list of hyperlinks, such as Popular.
- Position: select the location ...