Get up and running quickly with the new Jumpstarting ebook series from Make:. The Arduino 101 is a low-power board that includes not only Bluetooth LE capabilities but an on-board 6-axis accelerometer/gyroscope for exciting real-world-connected projects.
Table of Contents
- Using the Code Examples
- Chapter 1: What Is Arduino?
- Chapter 2: Getting Started
- Chapter 3: Exploring Bluetooth LE on the Arduino 101
- Chapter 4: Exploring Motion Sensors on the Arduino 101
- Chapter 5: Exploring Pattern Matching and Machine Learning on Intel Curie
- Title: Jumpstarting the Arduino 101
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Make: Community
- ISBN: 9781680453850