In this book, readers will get clear and to-the-point instruction on how to create all kinds of presentations using the Keynote app. Readers will learn to:
Install the Keynote App
Work with the document manager.
Work with the media browser and add photos and movies from their library.
Add amazing animations and effects.
Connect with a crowd by presenting to an audience right on their iPad or connect to a TV, monitor, projector, or LCD display and present on an even bigger screen.
Work with and customize Apple-designed themes.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- Special Thanks to
- 1. Keynote for iPad Overview
- 2. Bringing Documents into Keynote
- 3. Creating a Presentation
- 4. Getting the Type Right
- 5. Illustrating Your Presentation
- 6. Working with Tables
- 7. Creating Charts
- 8. Using Transitions and Animations
- 9. Giving the Presentation
- 10. Moving Documents from your iPad
- Title: Keynote for iPad: Visual QuickStart Guide, First Edition
- Release date: September 2010
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780132736367