Let's get started!
- Open Command Prompt and then type minikube start , as shown in the following screenshot:
- minikube downloads the Linux VM image and then sets up Kubernetes on the Linux VM; now if you open VirtualBox, you can see that the minikube guest has been registered, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the setup of the Kubernetes cluster.
- As per the following screenshot, type kubectl version to check the Kubernetes master version.
- Use the kubectl get nodes command to check ...