Build strong Kubernetes foundations in 1 week
About This Video
- Learn how to build, manage, and run applications on Kubernetes.
- Get enabled to manage Kubernetes on top of any platform or cloud.
- Get to grips with Kubernetes core concepts, gain the ability to deploy your own clusters, and manage them.
Kubernetes allows you to deploy cloud-native applications anywhere and manage them exactly as you like everywhere. Kubernetes is a core tool in DevOps; it gives you the ability to schedule and manage containers (Docker or otherwise) at scale.
This course will help you to unravel the potential of Kubernetes in the shortest amount of time. You will begin by creating your first Kubernetes cluster using Minikube. Then move on to exploring Kubernetes in some more detail and build a complex cluster. By the 4th Day, you will learn to enhance your cluster with a Grafana based monitoring dashboard in your application. Once you’ve acquired knowledge on dashboards, explore how a Kubernetes cluster provisions storage to its applications and learn how to secure them. Finally, learn to create a CI/CD pipeline to build and deploy your applications.
If you are looking to deploy and manage your application on the market's leading platform (Kubernetes) in the quickest possible time, then this course is for you!
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Kubernetes-in-7-Days-V-
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Day 1 - Getting Started with Kubernetes
- Chapter 2 : Day 2 - Hello Kubernetes with Minikube
- Chapter 3 : Day 3 - Building a Complex Cluster
- Chapter 4 : Day 4 - Monitoring and Health Checks
- Chapter 5 : Day 5 - Persistence and Databases
- Chapter 6 : Day 6 - Security and Access Control
- Chapter 7 : Day 7 - CI/CD Solutions
- Title: Kubernetes in 7 Days
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789130881
You might also like
The way developers design, build, and run software has changed significantly with the evolution of microservices …
Kubernetes Course from a DevOps guru (Kubernetes + Docker)
Kubernetes from the ground up; deploy and scale performant and reliable containerized applications with Kubernetes About …
If you’re looking to develop native applications in Kubernetes, this is your guide. Developers and AppOps …
This is a crash course on Kubernetes, designed for those new to Kubernetes and for those …