Chapter 6. Adding Angular to Your App
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Adding Angular search to our search page
- Handling Angular and Ajax requests
- Paginating our Angular results
- Testing an Angular page with Behat
- Creating a relationship with favorites
- Building a favorites Ajax widget in Angular
- Validating incoming input
- Using the CORS protection
- Using Elixir and Gulp to set up Angular
I will show you how easy it is to get Angular into your application. I will also go over some workflow tips and tricks. When you are done with this chapter, you will have an easier time installing and plugging in Angular, as a widget into any part of your site!
Let's start by installing Angular 1.5. I will use this version over 2.x as it will ...
Get Laravel 5.x Cookbook now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.